Take the first step in beginning your new career!
Got what it takes? Then join the team! We offer a long list of good things like:
- Flexible schedules
- Training and development programs
- Advancement opportunities
- Uniforms and much more!
Maybe it’s a way to buy that first car. It could be a way to support yourself in college. Or it might be the way you prepare for a professional career.
Whatever you’re looking for, McDonald’s can help you make your own way, with challenging careers, quality benefits and the best opportunities around.APPLY FOR A MANAGEMENT POSITION
The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Filtering oil fryers daily
- Maintaining outside grounds
- Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
- Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
- Take out trash and Maintain corral area
- Change light bulbs
- Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris